Personal Injury Overview
Absolutely No Cost Unless We Win
Bold labels are required
Lacy Sewell Stiles is an attorney at Kambur law firm. Ms. Stiles has successfully represented hundreds of injury victims. She is committed to helping her clients get the compensation they deserve. She holds a license to practice law in Louisiana and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Stiles earned a bachelor’s degree from Southeastern Louisiana University. She received her Juris Doctor degree and a Certificate in Civil Law from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. Ms. Stiles is a member of the Louisiana Association of Justice (formerly Louisiana Trial Lawyers’ Association), the Louisiana State Bar Association, and the Federal Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- All State Courts in Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth District
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisana
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Southeastern Louisiana University - B.S.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Federal Bar Association